We at JUST 2 Eat WELL ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are
committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or
that you may provide when you visit the website store. just2eatwell.com
(our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining,
protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
• In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this
• Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this
Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction
between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website
operated by the Company or any third party; or
• Any third party, including through any application or content (including
advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices
regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with
our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By
may change from time to time without notice. Your continued use of this
Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those
changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one
under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not
knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn
we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13
without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If
you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13,
please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our
Website, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal
address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information
the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally
identifiable information under applicable law ("personal information");
• That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our
Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected
automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and
information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US. The information
we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This
includes information provided at the time of registering to use our
Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services.
We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion
sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail
addresses), if you contact us.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the
fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial
information before placing an order through our Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
TECHNOLOGIES. As you navigate through and interact with our
Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect
certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns,
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location
data, and other communication data and the resources that you
access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including
your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information,
or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in
other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website
and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the
hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser
cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access
certain parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser
when you direct your browser to our Website.
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored
objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your
preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash
cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used
for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic
files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags
and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count
users who have visited those pages or and for other related website
statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website
content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us,
including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account/subscription,
including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any
contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or
services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information
that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose
personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to
support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture,
restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of
some or all of J2EW assets, whether as a going concern or as part of
bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal
information held by J2EW about our Website users is among the
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to
respond to any government or regulatory request.
agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the
rights, property, or safety of J2EW, our customers or others.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information
you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the
following control over your information:
• Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to
refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are
being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings,
visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe's website. If you disable
be inaccessible or not function properly.
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have
your contact information used by the Company to promote our
products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box
located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/
registration form) or at any other time by logging into the Website and
adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or
unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating
your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a
promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be
omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to
information provided to the Company as a result of a product
purchase, product service experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve
interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you
with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this
way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the
Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the
Website and visiting your account profile page.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal
information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use,
alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also
depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a
password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible
for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your
password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not
completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal
information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information
transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at
your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy
settings or security measures contained on the Website.
practices, contact us at: email@example.com.